4514 Charmion Ln, Encino, CA 913165 beds, 3 baths, 3,431 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 1999 for $635,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,431 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Lot depth: 190
- Lot width: 99
- Parcel #: 2292016009
- Zillow Home ID: 19994784
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4514 Charmion Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Encino market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.8% lower than in Los Angeles, and 50.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Encino home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Encino home values.
- 4510 Charmion Ln Encino, CA$1.19M432,752
- 4520 Charmion Ln Encino, CA$1.19M442,926
- 17314 Halton St Encino, CA$4.08M778,134
- 4511 Charmion Ln Encino, CA$1.24M542,953
- Louise Ave Encino, CA$1.57M653,491
- 4506 Charmion Ln Encino, CA$1.22M443,019
- 17300 Halton St Encino, CA$1.18M433,003
- 4500 Charmion Ln Encino, CA$1.26M443,056
- 17348 Toquet Dr Encino, CA$1.43M543,976
- 4531 Charmion Ln Encino, CA$1.22M542,849
- 17301 Halton St Encino, CA$1.21M332,592
- 17416 Sumiya Dr Encino, CA$1.28M542,849
- 17318 Quesan Pl Encino, CA$1.24M443,015
- 4540 Charmion Ln Encino, CA$1.97M654,623
- 17348 Quesan Pl Encino, CA$2.05M543,772
- 17312 Quesan Pl Encino, CA$1.62M334,499
- 17438 Sumiya Dr Encino, CA$1.67M453,754
- 17338 Toquet Dr Encino, CA$1.46M423,962
- 17410 Sumiya Dr Encino, CA$1.27M542,873
- 17419 Sumiya Dr Encino, CA$1.29M432,669
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.