- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4514 Henritze Ave, Cleveland, OH 441092 beds, 1 bath, 2,349 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,880 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1915
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $117,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,349 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 01328016
- Zillow Home ID: 33349079
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4514 Henritze Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Old Brooklyn market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 60% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.1% lower than in Cleveland, and 126.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Old Brooklyn home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Brooklyn home values.
- 4510 Henritze Ave Cleveland, OH$73K311,241
- 4518 Henritze Ave Cleveland, OH$77K321,275
- 4602 Henritze Ave Cleveland, OH$51K311,275
- 4513 Memphis Ave Cleveland, OH$44K421,672
- 4517 Memphis Ave Cleveland, OH$48K421,826
- 4509 Memphis Ave Brooklyn, OH$45K421,672
- 4601 Memphis Ave Brooklyn, OH$44K421,672
- 4606 Henritze Ave Cleveland, OH$76K311,306
- 4513 Henritze Ave Cleveland, OH$69K622,260
- 4515 Memphis Ave Cleveland, OH$53K421,672
- 4519 Henritze Ave Cleveland, OH$75K221,892
- 4509 Henritze Ave Cleveland, OH$119K622,382
- 4607 Memphis Ave Brooklyn, OH$79K421,586
- 4601 Henritze Ave Cleveland, OH$78K411,368
- 4505 Henritze Ave Cleveland, OH$101K421,584
- 4610 Henritze Ave Cleveland, OH$69K321,070
- 4509 Henritze Ave Cleveland, OH$65K212,382
- 4609 Memphis Ave Cleveland, OH$89K421,728
- 4605 Henritze Ave Cleveland, OH$79K422,066
- 4501 Henritze Ave Cleveland, OH$125K422,414
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.