- Lot: 5,014 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- 19 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,428 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $600,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $260
- MLS #: 15891321
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: 2 spaces
- CARETS Listing Status \ Active, Cooking Appliances \ Range, Cooling Type \ Central A/C, Country \ UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ Other (N), Listing Agreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell/Lease, Listing Status \ Active, Lot Size Source \ Public Records, Parking Type \ Garage, Property Type \ Residential Income, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Square Footage Source \ Public Records, Unit Furnished01 \ Unfurnished, Unit Furnished02 \ Unfurnished, Unit Furnished03 \ Partially, Unit Furnished04 \ Partially, Unit Furnished05 \ Partially, Unit Furnished06 \ Partially, Unit Furnished07 \ Partially, Unit Furnished08 \ Partially, Unit Furnished09 \ Partially, Unit Furnished10 \ Partially, Unit Furnished11 \ Partially, Unit Furnished12 \ Partially, Unit Furnished13 \ Partially
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,312 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1923
- Parcel #: 5082007014
- Zillow Home ID: 20605871
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $625-925K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Mid City home values will increase 7.8% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Mid City homes, this home is 25.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 12.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mid City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% higher than in Los Angeles, and 31.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mid City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid City home values.
|4520 W 11th Pl Los Angeles, CA||--||1||1||700|
|1171 S Lucerne Blvd Los Angeles, CA||$670K||2||1||1,215|
|1173 S Lucerne Blvd Los Angeles, CA||$749K||5||2||1,746|
|4517 W 11th Pl Los Angeles, CA||$688K||2||2.5||1,200|
|1165 S Lucerne Blvd Los Angeles, CA||$806K||4||2||2,024|
|4521 W 11th Pl Los Angeles, CA||$849K||4||2||2,592|
|4526 W 11th Pl Los Angeles, CA||$719K||2||1.5||1,225|
|4537 W 11th Pl Los Angeles, CA||$828K||1||1||--|
|4527 W 11th Pl Los Angeles, CA||$686K||2||2||1,642|
|1161 S Lucerne Blvd Los Angeles, CA||$725K||3||2||1,664|
|4537 1/2 W 11th Pl Los Angeles, CA||--||1||1||--|
|4526 W 11th Pl Los Angeles, CA||$562K||2||1||1,225|
|4532 W 11th Pl Los Angeles, CA||$676K||3||2||1,735|
|4535 1/2 W 11th Pl Los Angeles, CA||$601K||1||1||--|
|4531 W 11th Pl Los Angeles, CA||$711K||2||2||1,735|
|1212 Queen Anne Pl Los Angeles, CA||--||2||1||884|
|1149 S Lucerne Blvd Los Angeles, CA||$654K||2||1||1,144|
|4535 W 11th Pl Los Angeles, CA||--||1||1||900|
|1186 S Lucerne Blvd Los Angeles, CA||$697K||3||2||1,644|
|1180 S Lucerne Blvd Los Angeles, CA||$683K||2||1.5||1,420|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!