4515 Blythe Rd, Columbus, OH 432243 beds, 2.1 baths, 1,411 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $97,500
- Price/sqft: $69
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 440 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,411 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 010123055
- Zillow Home ID: 33908518
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4515 Blythe Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Maize-Morse market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 61.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.2% lower than in Columbus, and 170.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Maize-Morse home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Maize-Morse home values.
- 4523 Blythe Rd Columbus, OH$113K421,750
- 4505 Blythe Rd Columbus, OH$87K311,132
- 4531 Blythe Rd Columbus, OH$93K311,053
- 4497 Blythe Rd Columbus, OH$92K31.51,080
- 4520 Hartwell Rd Columbus, OH$58K311,188
- 4528 Hartwell Rd Columbus, OH$106K31.51,565
- 4512 Hartwell Rd Columbus, OH$84K31.51,467
- 1271 Pershing Dr Columbus, OH$110K321,107
- 4489 Blythe Rd Columbus, OH$112K321,709
- 4516 Blythe Rd Columbus, OH$93K31.51,020
- 4536 Hartwell Rd Columbus, OH$91K31.51,073
- 4504 Hartwell Rd Columbus, OH$93K311,080
- 4494 Blythe Rd Columbus, OH$99K31.51,176
- 1261 Pershing Dr Columbus, OH$110K311,240
- 4496 Hartwell Rd Columbus, OH$107K31.51,107
- 4534 Blythe Rd Columbus, OH$109K31.51,161
- 4481 Blythe Rd Columbus, OH$85K311,132
- Pershing Dr Columbus, OH$78K31.51,440
- 1288 Fowler Dr Columbus, OH$105K311
- 4488 Hartwell Rd Columbus, OH$86K31.51,131
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!