- Lot: 9,461 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 3 days on Zillow
- Views: 656 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $175,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $104
- MLS #: JT15109939
- Parking: 4 spaces, 720 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, AttachedStructure \ Detached, Floor \ Partially Carpeted, Heating \ Central Furnace, InteriorFeatures \ Bathtub, Laundry \ Individual Room, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, Cooling \ Central, LotFeatures \ Lot Shape-Irregular, LotFeatures \ Lot-Level\Flat, Pool \ None, Spa \ None, SaleType \ Standard, Stories \ Two Level, EatingArea \ Formal Dining Room, Fireplace \ Family Room, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, Laundry \ Inside, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, WaterSource \ District\Public, Parking \ Garage, GarageAttached \ Detached, Rooms \ Living Room, Rooms \ Utility Room, CommunityFeatures \ Sidewalks, Roofing \ Shingle, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Floor \ Ceramic Tile, Rooms \ Main Floor Bedroom, EatingArea \ Breakfast Counter \ Bar, CommunityFeatures \ Curbs, Rooms \ Family Room, Fencing \ Blockwall, Parking \ Garage - Front Entry, Rooms \ Separate Family Room, Utilities \ 220V In Garage, CommunityFeatures \ Gutters, LastChangeType \ New Listing, Utilities \ 220V In Workshop, Appliances \ Gas Stove, SeniorYN \ 0
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,683 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 172
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 0154153050000
- Zillow Home ID: 17244178
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $219-260K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Cajon home values will rise 13.1% next year, compared to a 14.4% rise for San Bernardino as a whole. Among Cajon homes, this home is 38.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 3.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cajon, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 79.8% greater than in San Bernardino, and 196.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cajon home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cajon home values.
|4535 N D St San Bernardino, CA||$219K||4||1||1,342|
|4495 N D St San Bernardino, CA||$198K||4||1||1,131|
|4555 N D St San Bernardino, CA||$230K||4||1.5||1,350|
|4475 N D St San Bernardino, CA||$173K||3||1.5||905|
|4575 N D St San Bernardino, CA||$223K||4||2||1,342|
|4455 N D St San Bernardino, CA||$217K||4||2||1,342|
|4536 N Mayfield Ave San Bernardino, CA||$236K||3||2||1,420|
|4556 N Mayfield Ave San Bernardino, CA||$186K||3||1||1,062|
|4595 N D St San Bernardino, CA||$256K||4||2||2,117|
|4516 N Mayfield Ave San Bernardino, CA||$181K||3||1||1,078|
|4576 N Mayfield Ave San Bernardino, CA||$238K||3||1.5||1,545|
|4518 N D St San Bernardino, CA||$152K||2||1||850|
|4532 N D St San Bernardino, CA||$160K||2||1||940|
|4456 N Mayfield Ave San Bernardino, CA||$166K||2||1||920|
|4494 N D St San Bernardino, CA||$215K||3||2||1,462|
|388 W 44th St San Bernardino, CA||$180K||2||1||1,056|
|4556 N D St San Bernardino, CA||$117K||2||1||812|
|394 W 44th St San Bernardino, CA||$184K||2||1||1,056|
|376 W 44th St San Bernardino, CA||$156K||2||1||844|
|4468 N D St San Bernardino, CA||$204K||3||2||1,292|
Nearby Schools in San Bernardino
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!