4516 Tarkiln Pl, Wake Forest, NC 275873 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,572 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,307 sqft
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $127,500
- Price/sqft: $81
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Granite countertop, Living room, Playground
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,572 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 173802586366000
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 117517527
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4516 Tarkiln Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27587, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.3% higher than in Wake Forest, and 19.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27587 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wake Forest.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27587 home values.
- 1 beds, 2.5 baths
3,232 sqft, 9,147 sqft lot, built in 2002
- 1 beds, 2.5 baths
- 4518 Tarkiln Pl Wake Forest, NC$135K--2.51,430
- 4514 Tarkiln Pl Wake Forest, NC$141K--2.51,572
- 4520 Tarkiln Pl Wake Forest, NC$162K--2.51,890
- 4512 Tarkiln Pl Wake Forest, NC$137K--2.51,430
- 4522 Tarkiln Pl Wake Forest, NC--------
- 4510 Tarkiln Pl Wake Forest, NC$163K32.51,796
- 4524 Tarkiln Pl Wake Forest, NC--------
- 4508 Tarkiln Pl Wake Forest, NC$162K--2.51,890
- 4515 Tarkiln Pl Wake Forest, NC--------
- 4517 Tarkiln Pl Wake Forest, NC$125K32.51,502
- 4513 Tarkiln Pl Wake Forest, NC$127K331,796
- 4506 Tarkiln Pl Wake Forest, NC$146K--2.51,572
- 4519 Tarkiln Pl Wake Forest, NC--------
- 4511 Tarkiln Pl Wake Forest, NC$157K431,790
- 4521 Tarkiln Pl Wake Forest, NC--------
- 4504 Tarkiln Pl Wake Forest, NC$138K32.51,430
- 4509 Tarkiln Pl Wake Forest, NC--------
- 4523 Tarkiln Pl Wake Forest, NC--------
- 4504 Tarkiln Pl Wake Forest, NC$140K--2.51,430
- 4526 Tarkiln Pl Wake Forest, NC$139K43--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.