4517 Old Louisville Rd, Savannah, GA 314083 beds, 2 baths, 1,709 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $35,125
- Price/sqft: $21
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,709 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 148
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 60883 02005
- Zillow Home ID: 14198726
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4517 Old Louisville Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31408, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30% greater than in Garden City, and 83.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31408 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Garden City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31408 home values.
- 4537 Old Louisville Rd Savannah, GA$119K25--
- 4518 Old Louisville Rd Garden City, GA$56K411,239
- 4529 Old Louisville Rd Savannah, GA$56K321,406
- 4529 Old Louisville Rd Garden City, GA$89K211,016
- 2402 Godbee Ave Savannah, GA$172K321,823
- 2404 Godbee Ave Savannah, GA$104K321,244
- 4541 Old Louisville Rd Garden City, GA$366K744,588
- 2308 Godbee Ave Savannah, GA$252K32.52,349
- 2306 Godbee Ave Savannah, GA$84K211,542
- 2406 Godbee Ave Savannah, GA$51K21912
- 4501 Old Louisville Rd Savannah, GA$96K211,032
- 2304 Godbee Ave Savannah, GA$122K321,324
- 2401 Godbee Ave Savannah, GA$120K311,522
- 2403 Godbee Ave Savannah, GA$55K211,144
- 2307 Godbee Ave Savannah, GA$88K21999
- 310 Talmadge Ave Savannah, GA$55K211,230
- 2405 Godbee Ave Savannah, GA$128K321,601
Nearby Schools in Garden City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292