4518 Holly St APT 32, Kansas City, MO 641112 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Oct 2009 for $122,500
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Granite countertop, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Parcel #: 30420152300001013
- Zillow Home ID: 66864722
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4518 Holly Street APT 32
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Plaza, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.4% higher than in Kansas City Metro, and 228.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Plaza home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kansas City Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Plaza home values.
Nearby Schools in Kansas City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292