- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4518 NE 110th St, Seattle, WA 981253 beds, 2 baths, 2,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,137 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $433,000
- Price/sqft: $208
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Unfinished basement, 690 sqft
- View: City
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,080 sqft
- Parcel #: 4077800202
- Zillow Home ID: 48918977
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4518 Ne 110th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Matthews Beach, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.1% lower than in Seattle, and 30.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Matthews Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Matthews Beach home values.
- 11015 Durland Ave NE Seattle, WA$607K21.51,990
- 4522 NE 110th St Seattle, WA$621K322,070
- 4510 NE 110th St Seattle, WA$771K532,920
- 11021 Durland Ave NE Seattle, WA$718K52.752,640
- 10763 Durland Ave NE Seattle, WA$1.07M43.253,290
- 4511 NE 110th St Seattle, WA$1.05M443,650
- 11012 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA$570K532,430
- 11002 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA$582K42.52,580
- 4602 NE 110th St Seattle, WA$638K42.752,820
- 11029 Durland Ave NE Seattle, WA$724K22.51,840
- 10759 Durland Ave NE Seattle, WA$1.04M43.253,370
- 10764 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA$659K52.52,620
- 11016 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA$388K31970
- 4610 NE 110th St Seattle, WA$640K32.51,910
- 11031 Durland Ave NE Seattle, WA$457K311,400
- 10750 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA$441K41.51,730
- 10751 Durland Ave NE Seattle, WA$399K311,130
- 11022 Durland Ave NE Seattle, WA$697K41.752,420
- 11026 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA$398K211,320
- 11028 Durland Ave NE Seattle, WA$1.09M53.54,170
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.