- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4519 Xavier St, Denver, CO 802123 beds, 2 baths, 1,605 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,905 sqft
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $246,000
- Price/sqft: $153
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces, 224 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,605 sqft
- Parcel #: 0219206040000
- Zillow Home ID: 71719891
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4519 Xavier Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Berkeley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 14.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.2% lower than in Denver, and 71.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Berkeley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berkeley home values.
- 4517 Xavier St Denver, CO$226K121,070
- 4521 Xavier St Denver, CO$310K22994
- 4511 Xavier St Denver, CO$330K31.751,605
- 4503 Xavier St Denver, CO$323K21.5935
- 4525 Xavier St Denver, CO$324K311,060
- 4535 Xavier St Denver, CO$322K21894
- 4547 Xavier St Denver, CO$403K422,136
- 4495 Xavier St Denver, CO$359K331,015
- 4512 Yates St Denver, CO$261K11577
- 4520 Yates St Denver, CO$347K211,201
- 4500 Yates St Denver, CO$635K432,900
- 4526 Yates St Denver, CO$285K21.5632
- 4549 Xavier St Denver, CO$330K31.251,424
- 4534 Yates St Denver, CO$311K--32,112
- 4510 Xavier St Denver, CO$417K331,907
- 4520 Xavier St Denver, CO$325K31.5831
- 4483 Xavier St Denver, CO$317K211,132
- 4500 Xavier St Denver, CO$259K21819
- 4538 Xavier St Denver, CO$353K211,256
- 4555 Xavier St Denver, CO$326K311,183
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.