452-454 Clinton St, Columbus, OH 43202Studio, 3,004 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1905
- 222 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2008 for $290,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- MLS #: 214033616
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,004 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 91
- Lot width: 38
- Parcel #: 010003989
- Zillow Home ID: 33827624
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 452-454 Clinton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old North Columbus, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.8% higher than in Columbus, and 119.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Old North Columbus home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old North Columbus home values.
- 448-450 Clinton St Columbus, OH$170K422,440
- 2438 Glenmawr Ave # 440 Columbus, OH$189K622,640
- 446 Clinton St # G44 Columbus, OH$122K------
- 2442 Glenmawr Ave Columbus, OH$116K31--
- 2442 Glenmawr Ave # 444 Columbus, OH$188K422,612
- 444-446 Clinton St Columbus, OH$214K622,873
- 2422 Glenmawr Ave Columbus, OH$119K311,377
- 2427 N 4th St # 429 Columbus, OH$324K863,419
- 2425 N 4th St Columbus, OH$103K31918
- 2448 Glenmawr Ave # 450 Columbus, OH$215K622,728
- 459 Clinton St # 459 Columbus, OH$127K----2,478
- 476 Collier #G47 Columbus, OH$108K------
- 2440 Glenmawr Ave Columbus, OH$175K31--
- 2433 N 4th St # 435 Columbus, OH$167K62.52,908
- 2444 Glenmawr Ave Columbus, OH$112K31--
- 2420 Glenmawr Ave Columbus, OH$110K221,158
- 2441 N 4th St Columbus, OH$104K311,176
- 2452 Glenmawr Ave # 454 Columbus, OH$188K622,440
- 2427 N 4th St Columbus, OH$148K----3,323
- 2410 Glenmawr Ave # 412 Columbus, OH$156K622,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.