A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Views: 2,997 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $849,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $316
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Inverted Floor Plan, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Skylight Tube(s), Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Free Standing, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, View \ Ocean, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,690 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 036064050
- Zillow Home ID: 15532819
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $799K-1.15M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94037 home values will increase 3% next year, compared to a 3.8% increase for Montara as a whole. Among 94037 homes, this home is valued 14.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 33.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94037, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Montara, and 94.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94037 home values.
|460 5TH St Montara, CA||$873K||3||2||1,600|
|444 5TH St Montara, CA||$949K||--||--||--|
|451 6TH St Montara, CA||$806K||3||2||1,410|
|459 6TH St Montara, CA||$1.06M||3||3||2,214|
|468 5TH St Montara, CA||$843K||3||2||1,530|
|443 6TH St Montara, CA||$977K||3||2||2,020|
|443 5TH St Montara, CA||$788K||3||1||1,080|
|451 5TH St Montara, CA||$886K||3||2||1,610|
|435 6TH St Montara, CA||$785K||3||2||1,350|
|428 5TH St Montara, CA||$940K||4||3||2,020|
|476 5TH St Montara, CA||$840K||3||2||1,530|
|435 5TH St Montara, CA||$781K||3||1||1,080|
|491 6TH St Montara, CA||$835K||2||1||570|
|459 5TH St Montara, CA||$1.04M||4||2||1,950|
|427 5TH St Montara, CA||$1.02M||4||2||2,250|
|427 6TH St Montara, CA||$895K||4||2||1,740|
|420 5TH St Montara, CA||$937K||4||3||2,020|
|467 5TH St Montara, CA||$1.25M||3||2.5||2,250|
|419 5TH St Montara, CA||$962K||4||3||2,070|
|500 Le Conte Ave Montara, CA||$923K||3||2||1,710|
Nearby Schools in Montara
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.