- Lot: 6,198 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 2,573 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $645,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $585
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 360 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Heating \ Wall Furnace, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,102 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 08813104
- Zillow Home ID: 19481387
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $550-679K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95035 home values will rise 7.3% next year, compared to a 7.3% increase for Milpitas as a whole. Among 95035 homes, this home is valued 6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 33.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95035, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Milpitas, and 59% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95035 home values.
|464 Bixby Dr Milpitas, CA||$644K||3||2||1,102|
|440 Bixby Dr Milpitas, CA||$634K||3||2||1,102|
|476 Bixby Dr Milpitas, CA||$646K||3||2||1,102|
|428 Bixby Dr Milpitas, CA||$636K||3||2||1,102|
|451 Stulman Dr Milpitas, CA||$637K||3||2||1,102|
|439 Stulman Dr Milpitas, CA||$638K||3||2||1,102|
|463 Stulman Dr Milpitas, CA||$641K||3||2||1,102|
|427 Stulman Dr Milpitas, CA||$651K||4||2||1,158|
|447 Bixby Dr Milpitas, CA||$646K||3||2||1,102|
|475 Stulman Dr Milpitas, CA||$660K||4||2||1,158|
|459 Bixby Dr Milpitas, CA||$736K||4||2||1,601|
|416 Bixby Dr Milpitas, CA||$636K||3||2||1,102|
|488 Bixby Dr Milpitas, CA||$875K||7||4||2,530|
|435 Bixby Dr Milpitas, CA||$658K||4||2||1,158|
|471 Bixby Dr Milpitas, CA||$653K||4||2||1,158|
|471 Bixby Dr Milpitas, CA||$666K||4||2||1,158|
|415 Stulman Dr Milpitas, CA||$636K||3||2||1,102|
|423 Bixby Dr Milpitas, CA||$646K||3||2||1,102|
|487 Stulman Dr Milpitas, CA||$733K||4||2||1,466|
|404 Bixby Dr Milpitas, CA||$658K||4||2||1,158|
Nearby Schools in Milpitas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!