This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2002 for $451,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Finished, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Built-In Hutch, Driveway Type \ None, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Stucco, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Other, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Rec Facilities, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Schools, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Style \ Row House, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Historic
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,529 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:222 B:0370 L:01000
- Zillow Home ID: 58932747
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $450-777K.
Market guideZillow predicts East Rock home values will fall 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.9% fall for New Haven as a whole. Among East Rock homes, this home is valued 70.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Rock, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.9% less than in New Haven, and 18.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help East Rock home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Rock home values.
|450 Humphrey St New Haven, CT||$500K||5||3.25||2,227|
|446 Humphrey St New Haven, CT||$442K||3||2.5||1,696|
|461 Humphrey St New Haven, CT||$816K||7||3.5||4,435|
|460 Humphrey St APT 6 New Haven, CT||--||2||1||--|
|444 Humphrey St New Haven, CT||$513K||5||3||2,600|
|457 Humphrey St New Haven, CT||$762K||5||3||4,778|
|440 Humphrey St New Haven, CT||$769K||3||3.5||2,677|
|434 Humphrey St New Haven, CT||$510K||5||3||2,591|
|445 Humphrey St New Haven, CT||$984K||4||2.5||6,061|
|438 Humphrey St New Haven, CT||$810K||6||4.1||4,288|
|430 Humphrey St New Haven, CT||$487K||5||3||2,479|
|437 Humphrey St New Haven, CT||$803K||6||4.5||4,729|
|255 Whitney Ave APT 11 New Haven, CT||$163K||2||1||--|
|255 Whitney Ave APT 30 New Haven, CT||--||1||1||--|
|226 Bishop St New Haven, CT||$444K||4||2||1,200|
|432 Humphrey St New Haven, CT||$489K||5||3||2,415|
|420 Humphrey St New Haven, CT||$664K||2||3.5||2,748|
|428 Humphrey St New Haven, CT||$548K||3||3.5||2,502|
|235 Bishop St New Haven, CT||$585K||6||3.5||3,336|
|382 Whitney Ave APT 4 New Haven, CT||--||1||1||--|
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!