452 Ogden St, Denver, CO 802184 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,773 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Imagine living the French Quarter lifestyle while being within walking distance of parks, upscale shopping center, and minutes from downtown Denver. The curb appeal with wrought iron balconies is just a tease as to the beauty that lies just beyond the front door. Step into a grand entry way lit by sunlight streaming through french windows as it dances across the beautiful hardwood floors. Continue on through to the kitchen and dining area. The heart of your home can't help but draw in friends and family creating memories for years to come. From the cherry wood cabinetry to the granite counter tops any 5 Star chef would feel proud cooking in this exquisite kitchen. Dreams can't help but be happy when retiring to to the luxurious master suite. Grab a book, a glass of wine and relax while soaking in the marble tub. Or take your wine to your Sundance spa and while soaking your cares away congratulate yourself on the choice you have made while thinking- I am HOME!
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2008 for $500,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 342 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- No HOA fees of any kind on this home!
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: French
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,773 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0511206036000
- Zillow Home ID: 58293850
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 452 Ogden Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Speer market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.5% less than in Denver, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Speer home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Speer home values.
- 456 Ogden St Denver, CO$490K311,320
- 450 Ogden St Denver, CO$678K33.52,937
- 460 Ogden St Denver, CO$449K321,473
- 448 Ogden St Denver, CO$514K32.51,938
- 468 Ogden St Denver, CO$659K432,588
- 436 Ogden St Denver, CO$734K32.52,424
- 478 Ogden St Denver, CO$514K32.51,568
- 432 Ogden St Denver, CO$585K331,544
- 1010 E 5th Ave Denver, CO$408K421,672
- 426 Ogden St Denver, CO$502K421,588
- 1020 E 5th Ave Denver, CO$293K21836
- 451 Corona St Denver, CO$347K21985
- 422 Ogden St Denver, CO$446K331,772
- 449 Corona St Denver, CO$305K21863
- 463 Corona St Denver, CO$656K432,439
- 445 Corona St Denver, CO$396K211,752
- 467 Corona St Denver, CO$359K411,418
- 453 Ogden St Denver, CO$335K21959
- 449 Ogden St Denver, CO$622K42.51,644
- 416 Ogden St Denver, CO$388K21.51,106
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.