- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
452 SE Cesar E Chavez Blvd, Portland, OR 972143 beds, 2 baths, 2,126 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1988 for $60,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,126 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1924
- Parcel #: R203951
- Zillow Home ID: 53900199
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 452 Se Cesar E Chavez Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Laurelhurst, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 85% less than in Portland, and 89.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Laurelhurst home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Laurelhurst home values.
- 442 SE Cesar E Chavez Blvd Portland, OR$592K422,069
- 3927 SE Stark St Portland, OR$436K411,590
- 3937 SE Stark St Portland, OR$506K411,388
- 3908 SE Oak St Portland, OR$863K63.57,624
- 3916 SE Oak St Portland, OR$859K542,464
- 3930 SE Oak St Portland, OR$660K41.52,400
- 3947 SE Stark St Portland, OR$436K311,660
- 3944 SE Stark St Portland, OR$419K31.51,713
- 3940 SE Oak St Portland, OR$925K43.52,933
- 515 SE Peacock Ln Portland, OR$388K41.52,270
- 523 SE Peacock Ln Portland, OR$442K321,590
- 3959 SE Stark St Portland, OR$522K31.52,585
- SE Stark St Portland, OR$522K31.51,909
- 533 SE Peacock Ln Portland, OR$376K31.51,537
- 3952 SE Oak St Portland, OR$635K432,442
- 600 SE Cesar E Chavez Blvd # 610 Portland, OR$1.93M--1711,262
- 3915 SE Oak St Portland, OR$519K21.51,432
- 330 SE Cesar E Chavez Blvd Portland, OR$588K323,676
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.