- Lot: 0.75 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 471 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,944 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $120
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $372,600
- Price/sqft: $80
- MLS #: 5517351
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 625 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Amenities \ Street Lights, Amenities \ Underground Utilities, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Entrance - Inside, Basement \ Entrance - Outside, Basement \ Full, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling Type \ Central, Equipment \ Alarm - Smoke\Fire, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Icemaker Line, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Exterior Features \ Porch, Fireplace Location \ In Great\Family Room, Fireplace Type \ Factory Built, Heating Source \ Electric, Heating Type \ Heat Pump, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Trey, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Gas Logs, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Solid Surface Counters, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Laundry Type \ Room, Parking \ Auto Garage Door, Parking \ Garage, Rooms \ Great Room, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Roof Type \ Composition, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Water\Sewer \ Septic Tank, Basement \ Bath Stubbed, Basement \ Concrete, Equipment \ Alarm - Burglar, Kitchen Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Exterior Features \ Deck\Patio, Interior Features \ Cable TV Connections, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Interior Features \ Whirlpool Bath, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Island, Lot Description \ Wooded, New Construction \ No, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ LR Separate, Rooms \ Stubbed Bath, Style \ Traditional, Cooling Type \ Heat Pump, Exterior Features \ Workshop, Parking \ 2 Car, Amenities \ Neighborhood Association, Construction \ Concrete Siding, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Vaulted, Rooms \ Bonus Room, Rooms \ Library\Office, Rooms \ Rec Room, Rooms \ Exercise Room, Boathouse\Dock \ No Dock Or Boathouse, Exterior Features \ Screen Porch, Interior Features \ Foyer - 2 Story, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Breakfast Room, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Walk-in Pantry, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Parking \ Attached, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Country Kitchen, Exterior Features \ Garden Area, Amenities \ Sidewalks, Interior Features \ Cable In Street, Construction \ Brick Front, Interior Features \ Tile Bath, Interior Features \ Tile Floors
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,620 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 10058A000054
- Zillow Home ID: 83372596
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $172-562K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30506 home values will rise 3% next year, compared to a 2.7% increase for Gainesville as a whole. Among 30506 homes, this home is 62.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 20.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30506, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.9% less than in Gainesville, and 23.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 30506 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gainesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30506 home values.
|4514 Summer Gate Ct Gainesville, GA||$366K||5||3.5||3,500|
|4651 Ridge Gate Dr Gainesville, GA||$283K||3||2.5||2,218|
|4526 Summer Gate Ct Gainesville, GA||--||--||--||--|
|4663 Ridge Gate Dr Gainesville, GA||$262K||4||2.5||1,577|
|4521 Summer Gate Ct Gainesville, GA||$252K||4||3||2,136|
|4515 Summer Gate Ct Gainesville, GA||--||--||--||--|
|4508 Summer Gate Ct Gainesville, GA||$231K||3||2||1,321|
|4639 Ridge Gate Dr Gainesville, GA||$126K||4||2.5||--|
|4639 Ridge Gate Dr Gainesville, GA||$257K||4||2.5||1,645|
|4509 Summer Gate Ct Gainesville, GA||$141K||4||2.5||--|
|4509 Summer Gate Ct Gainesville, GA||$265K||4||2.5||3,088|
|4527 Summer Gate Ct Gainesville, GA||$243K||3||2||1,753|
|4660 Ridge Gate Dr Gainesville, GA||--||--||--||--|
|4648 Ridge Gate Dr Gainesville, GA||--||--||--||--|
|4502 Summer Gate Ct Gainesville, GA||$259K||4||3||1,342|
|4503 Summer Gate Ct Gainesville, GA||$232K||4||3||2,094|
|4627 Ridge Gate Dr Gainesville, GA||$302K||4||3.5||2,748|
|4532 Summer Gate Ct Gainesville, GA||--||--||--||--|
|4508 N Gate Dr Gainesville, GA||$199K||3||2.5||1,549|
|4474 N Gate Dr Gainesville, GA||$263K||4||3||2,580|
Nearby Schools in Gainesville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!