- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4521 Foreland Pl, Orlando, FL 328123 beds, 2 baths, 1,532 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1973 for $30,000
- Parking: 525 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,532 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Parcel #: 322230217102230
- Zillow Home ID: 46241502
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4521 Foreland Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dover Shores East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 48.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.3% less than in Orlando, and 14.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Dover Shores East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dover Shores East home values.
- 4531 Foreland Pl Orlando, FL$169K421,427
- 4511 Foreland Pl Orlando, FL$179K32.51,595
- 4520 Cranston Pl Orlando, FL$164K321,660
- 4530 Cranston Pl Orlando, FL$180K421,758
- 4510 Cranston Pl Orlando, FL$202K42.52,172
- 4501 Foreland Pl Orlando, FL$210K421,588
- 4541 Foreland Pl Orlando, FL$173K321,570
- 4520 Foreland Pl Orlando, FL$156K321,484
- 4510 Foreland Pl Orlando, FL$204K321,805
- 4530 Foreland Pl Orlando, FL$155K321,975
- 4540 Cranston Pl Orlando, FL$181K321,730
- 4500 Cranston Pl Orlando, FL$194K421,963
- 4500 Foreland Pl Orlando, FL$185K321,740
- 4540 Foreland Pl Orlando, FL$217K322,257
- 4601 Foreland Pl Orlando, FL$203K421,644
- 4437 Foreland Pl Orlando, FL$222K32.51,668
- 4600 Cranston Pl Orlando, FL$229K432,441
- 4436 Cranston Pl Orlando, FL$181K32.51,680
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.