- Built in 1986
- 82 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,590 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $250/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: None, 0 space
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $150,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $99
- MLS #: 767478
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Other
- Square Foot Source: Tax Roll
- Dining: Dining Combo
- Utilities: Water - Public
- Utilities: Sewer - Public
- Possible Financing: Conventional
- Possible Financing: Cash
- Presently Zoned: Residential
- Export Options: Publish Address
- Export Options: Publish Public Rmrks
- Export Options: Publish Directions
- Export Options: Publish Square Feet
- Status: Active
- All Bedrooms Conform: Y
- Additional Rooms: Util. (inside)
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- Parking Facilities: No Covered Parking
- Additional Rooms: Foyer
- Lot Description: Riverview
- Homestead: Y
- Bath: Shwr
- Interior Amenities: Wood Floors
- Type of Dwelling: Sngl. Fam.-Attached
- Interior Amenities: Sliding Glass Dr(s)
- Parking Facilities: Other Parking
- Approx Parcel Size: 4 Acre
- Waterfront Descript: No Fixed Bridges
- Kitchen: Solid Srfce Cntrtops
- Association Fee: Y
- Additional Equipment: Security Sys.-Owned
- Common: Community Garbage
- Style: Townhouse
- Stories: 2 Stories
- Assoc Fee Freq: Monthly
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,520 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 1021531222
- Zillow Home ID: 44500347
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $95-325K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Venetia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.9% lower than in Jacksonville, and 64.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Venetia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venetia home values.
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.