45215 S Eagle Nest Cir, Elizabeth, CO 801073 beds, 3 baths, 3,634 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $390,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 605 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 857 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,634 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: R114765
- Zillow Home ID: 13523753
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 45215 S Eagle Nest Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80107 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.8% lower than in Elizabeth, and 4.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 80107 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elizabeth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80107 home values.
- 45295 S Eagle Nest Cir Elizabeth, CO$376K321,809
- 45290 S Eagle Nest Cir Elizabeth, CO$428K323,548
- 7940 Sunset Ave Elizabeth, CO$394K33.251,989
- 7955 Sunset Ave Elizabeth, CO$471K32.52,359
- 7875 Sunset Ave Elizabeth, CO$442K433,664
- 45485 N Eagle Nest Cir Elizabeth, CO$491K33.52,302
- 45490 N Eagle Nest Cir Elizabeth, CO$439K331,901
- 7695 Sunset Ave Elizabeth, CO$413K531,772
- 8200 Sunset Ave Elizabeth, CO$526K344,624
- 7700 Sunset Ave Elizabeth, CO$368K321,872
- 45325 Deerfield Cir Elizabeth, CO$466K533,742
- 8350 Sunset Ave Elizabeth, CO$519K552,374
- 8045 Sunset Pl Elizabeth, CO$286K331,529
- 8057 Sunset Pl Elizabeth, CO$253K321,089
- 8080 Sunset Pl Elizabeth, CO$359K533,552
- 45105 Cactus Cir Elizabeth, CO$410K321,895
- 45115 Cactus Cir Elizabeth, CO$412K323,768
- 45125 Cactus Cir Elizabeth, CO$359K321,685
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!