- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 1,008 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $186,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $54
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 657 sqft
- Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Upstairs, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Othr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 001 - 3, Approx SqFt Range \ 3, Approx SqFt Range \ 500, Apx Lot Size Range \ 000, Apx Lot Size Range \ 501 - 10, Apx Lot Size Range \ 7, Assoc Rules/Info \ NoVsble TrkTrlrRvBt, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement Description \ None, Community Features \ Biking/Walking Path, Community Features \ Children's Playgrnd, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 0020 - Maricopa Unified District - Pinal, Elementary School \ Maricopa, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ Soft Water Loop, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Maricopa, High School Dist # \ 0020 - Maricopa Unified District - Pinal, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Maricopa, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Private, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - CITY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Utilities \ City Electric, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ Pvt Water Company
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 3,432 sqft
- Parcel #: 51236021
- Zillow Home ID: 71691953
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $173-204K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85139 home values will increase 5.5% next year, compared to a 3.8% rise for Phoenix Metro as a whole. Among 85139 homes, this home is valued 40.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85139, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.9% higher than in Phoenix Metro, and 177.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85139 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85139 home values.
|45255 W Buckhorn Trl Maricopa, AZ||$191K||3||2||2,272|
|45215 W Buckhorn Trl Maricopa, AZ||$206K||6||4||3,432|
|45216 W Juniper Ave Maricopa, AZ||$205K||5||4||3,431|
|45232 W Juniper Ave Maricopa, AZ||$200K||4||3||2,851|
|45197 W Buckhorn Trl Maricopa, AZ||$191K||4||2||2,272|
|45271 W Buckhorn Trl Maricopa, AZ||$169K||3||2||1,965|
|45248 W Buckhorn Trl Maricopa, AZ||$205K||--||--||--|
|45254 W Juniper Ave Maricopa, AZ||$191K||--||--||2,272|
|45248 W Buckhorn Trl Maricopa, AZ||$201K||--||--||3,432|
|45198 W Juniper Ave Maricopa, AZ||$222K||4||2||2,272|
|45232 W Buckhorn Trl Maricopa, AZ||$194K||4||3||2,869|
|45266 W Buckhorn Trl Maricopa, AZ||$209K||5||4||3,432|
|45272 W Juniper Ave Maricopa, AZ||$192K||--||--||2,272|
|45216 W Buckhorn Trl Maricopa, AZ||$182K||3||2||2,272|
|45289 W Buckhorn Trl Maricopa, AZ||$192K||--||--||2,272|
|45290 W Buckhorn Trl Maricopa, AZ||$191K||--||--||2,272|
|45198 W Buckhorn Trl Maricopa, AZ||$186K||--||--||2,272|
|45290 W Juniper Ave Maricopa, AZ||$170K||--||--||1,965|
|45269 W Jack Rabbit Trl Maricopa, AZ||$201K||5||3.5||3,432|
|45221 W Juniper Ave Maricopa, AZ||$195K||4||3||2,851|
Nearby Schools in Maricopa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!