This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $220-255K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $11.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Glen Allen is $18,064.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $9.4K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Glen Allen is $15,314.
Price / Tax History
- 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath Home in the Woods at Innsbrook!
- Great West End Location! Off Nuckols Rd and Springfield Rd
- Range, Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer-convey
- Heat: Heat pump (electric)
- Central Air
- Eat-In-Kitchen, Living Room, Dining Room
- Hard Wood Floors, Carpet, Ceiling Fans
- Stainless Appliances, Faux Wood Blinds, Granite Counter Tops
- Covered Front Porch, 2nd Floor Balcony, Fenced Back yard, Deck, Shed
- Driveway Parking
- Large pull down attic for plenty of storage
- Glen Allen High, Holman Middle, and Springfield Elementary School
- $100 Administrative Processing Fee at time of lease signing
- All information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed
TO SCHEDULE A SHOWING, COPY/PASTE... goo.gl/KHD6wN ...INTO YOUR BROWSER.
- Lot: 9,360 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- All time views: 720
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $224,500
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,574 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: 7537651460
- Zillow Home ID: 12300169
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23060 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 19.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% higher than in Glen Allen, and 20.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23060 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glen Allen.
Nearby Schools in Glen Allen
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!