4525 Henry Hudson PkwyAPT 602, Bronx, NY 10471
Sold on 11/29/13: $207,000
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Cooperative:1,000 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1953
- Last Sold:Nov 2013 for $207,000
- Heating Type:Other
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Off street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesRecreation room
- # Stories12.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID79724095
- Days on Zillow98
- Elementary SchoolCall Listing Agent
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- High SchoolCall Listing Agent
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolCall Listing Agent
- Parcel #059090977045250000000602
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count3
- School DistrictRiverdale
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$219,888||$185K – $242K||-$2,790||$219||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,504/mo||$1.2K – $2K/mo||+$15||$1.50||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 10471 home values will rise 3.5% next year, compared to a 4.9% rise for New York as a whole. Among New York homes, this home is valued 57% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 48.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 10471 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold rose 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 55.6% greater than in New York, and 91.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10471 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10471 home values.
Neighborhood for 4525 Henry Hudson Parkway APT 602
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005