4526 Chickasaw Pass, Saint Charles, MO 63304
Sold on 5/2/13: $150,900
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,236 sq ft
- Lot:9,000 sqft
- Year Built:1979
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $150,900
- Heating Type:Contact for details
SPLIT FOYER W/ LUSH LANDSCAPING
AND CUL DE SAC LOT!
We will owner finance you directly based solely on your job history and income.
No Bank Loan Needed.
We have helped hundreds of families over the last decade.Would you like to own your own home?
We can help you achieve your dream with our
Rent to Own Homes and
Owner Financing Program.
3 Bedroom, 2 Bath split foyer on a lovely cul de sac lot. New hardwood floors, freshly painted interior, oversized two car garage and much more. Professionally landscaped back yard includes privacy fence, patio/deck and lots of room for kids and pets to play in. This home has all new Pergo flooring in the living areas but needs fresh paint and new carpet in the bedrooms. Our crews are backed up right now and you could earn a nice big credit if you handle those repairs on your own!
Directions: From Hwy. 70 exit onto Hwy 94 and turn west to a left on Kisker to a left on Shoshone to a right on Shohsone Trail to a right on Mohican to a left on Chickasaw.
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Fenced Yard
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow319
- Lot Depth125
- Lot Width72
- Parcel #534780A082
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeSplit level
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID2547495
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$127,621||$121K – $134K||+$405||$103||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,234/mo||$987 – $1.4K/mo||+$10||$1.00||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 63304 home values will fall 0.2% next year, compared to a 0% increase for Saint Charles as a whole. Among 63304 homes, this home is valued 34.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63304 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 68.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 96.5% higher than in Saint Charles, and 229.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63304 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Charles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63304 home values.
Neighborhood for 4526 Chickasaw Pass
- 1402 Sioux Trce Saint Charles, MO$135K32.51,104
- 1403 Sioux Trce Saint Charles, MO$138K42.01,040
- 1406 Sioux Trce Saint Charles, MO$147K32.51,436
- 1410 Sioux Trce Saint Charles, MO$142K32.01,458
- 4530 Chickasaw Pass Saint Charles, MO$144K31.51,414
- 4529 Dakota Trl Saint Charles, MO$139K32.01,465
- 1414 Sioux Trce Saint Charles, MO$145K32.51,414
- 4525 Dakota Trl Saint Charles, MO$145K42.51,435
- 4533 Chickasaw Pass Saint Charles, MO$130K31.01,101
- 1419 Sioux Trce Saint Charles, MO$137K32.51,274
- 4533 Dakota Trl Saint Charles, MO$130K32.01,288
- 1418 Sioux Trce Saint Charles, MO$143K31.51,350
- 4534 Chickasaw Pass Saint Charles, MO$132K31.51,082
- 1401 Navaho Trl Saint Charles, MO$141K32.01,274
- 4537 Dakota Trl Saint Charles, MO$128K33.01,053
- 1430 Sioux Trce Saint Charles, MO$124K32.01,404
- 2 Wallowa Run Saint Charles, MO$156K32.51,890
- 5 Wallowa Run Saint Charles, MO$122K32.01,302
- 1421 Navaho Trl Saint Charles, MO$138K32.51,274
- 1417 Navaho Trl Saint Charles, MO$129K32.01,104
Nearby Schools in Saint Charles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005