- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 202 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,621 all time views
- 18 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $20
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2001 for $986,800
- Price/sqft: $290
- MLS #: T2716067
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 588 sqft
- Security System
- View: City
- Wet Bar
- Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Additional Rooms \ Breezeway, Additional Rooms \ Den/Library/Office, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Florida Room, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Game Room, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Air Conditioning \ Zoned/Multiple, Appliances Included \ Built In Oven, Appliances Included \ Convection Oven, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Gas Appliances, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven - Double, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Tankless Water Heater, Appliances Included \ Washer, Appliances Included \ Water Softener Owned, Architectural Style \ Other, Disaster Mitigation \ Fire/Smoke Detection Integration, Disaster Mitigation \ Lightning Protection System, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Detached Workshop, Exterior Features \ Dog Run, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Gutters / Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Hot Tub/Spa, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Shower, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Satellite Dish, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ Flood Insurance Required, Fireplace Description \ Family Room, Fireplace Description \ Gas Fireplace, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Front Exposure \ North, Garage Carport \ 4 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Circular Drive, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Garage Features \ Drive Space, Garage Features \ Street Parking, Garage Features \ Workshop, Green Energy Features \ Energy Star Dishwasher, Green Energy Features \ Energy Star Washer, Green Energy Features \ Gas Tankless Appliances, Green Energy Features \ Programmable Thermostat, Green Energy Features \ Sprayfoam Insulation-Attic, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Zoned/Multiple, HOA Common Assn \ Optional, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Indoor Air Quality \ Bath Fans Vented to Outside, Indoor Air Quality \ HVAC Cartridge/Media Filter, Indoor Air Quality \ HVAC UV/Elec. Filtration, Indoor Air Quality \ Non Toxic Pest Control, Indoor Air Quality \ Range Hood Vented to Outside, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Hot Tub/Spa, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Sauna, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Storage Room, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Interior Features \ VideoMonitoring, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, Interior Layout \ Breakfast Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Great Room, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Island, Kitchen Features \ Walk In Pantry, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Flood Zone, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ In County, Location \ Lot - Oversized, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Pool Type \ Heated Spa, Pool Type \ Outside Bath Access, Pool Type \ Pool Sweep, Pool Type \ Salt Water, Pool Type \ Spa
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 7,750 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 133
- Parcel #: 1137240000
- Zillow Home ID: 68576391
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.3-2.53M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Beach Park home values will increase 5.4% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among Beach Park homes, this home is 356.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 36.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beach Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49.5% lower than in Tampa, and 60% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Beach Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beach Park home values.
|4528 W Rosemere Rd Tampa, FL||$677K||5||3||3,187|
|4522 W Rosemere Rd Tampa, FL||$1.2M||5||4||4,612|
|4523 W Culbreath Ave Tampa, FL||$797K||4||4||2,933|
|4521 W Culbreath Ave Tampa, FL||$595K||4||2.5||2,983|
|4527 W Rosemere Rd Tampa, FL||$880K||4||4||4,292|
|4520 W Rosemere Rd Tampa, FL||$563K||4||2.5||2,477|
|4519 W Culbreath Ave Tampa, FL||$500K||4||3||2,291|
|4525 W Rosemere Rd Tampa, FL||$516K||3||3||2,326|
|4529 W Rosemere Rd Tampa, FL||$1.04M||4||3||3,909|
|4530 W Rosemere Rd Tampa, FL||$852K||5||4.5||2,976|
|814 S Roxmere Rd Tampa, FL||$729K||4||3||3,186|
|4523 W Rosemere Rd Tampa, FL||$561K||3||2||2,025|
|4531 W Rosemere Rd Tampa, FL||$889K||4||3.5||3,140|
|4517 W Culbreath Ave Tampa, FL||$1.19M||5||6||4,544|
|4528 W Woodmere Rd Tampa, FL||$542K||4||2||2,460|
|4526 W Woodmere Rd Tampa, FL||$529K||3||1.5||2,166|
|4521 W Rosemere Rd Tampa, FL||$1.13M||3||2||15,973|
|4530 W Woodmere Rd Tampa, FL||$473K||3||3||1,846|
|4522 W Culbreath Ave Tampa, FL||$615K||3||2||2,454|
|4518 W Rosemere Rd Tampa, FL||$721K||3||2.5||2,784|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!