- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4528 Harding St, Brunswick, OH 442123 beds, 2 baths, 1,144 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 1989 for $70,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,144 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 180
- Parcel #: 00318C04005
- Zillow Home ID: 34878668
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4528 Harding Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44212, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% higher than in Brunswick, and 1.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44212 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brunswick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44212 home values.
- 4536 Harding St Brunswick, OH$132K311,142
- Wilson St Brunswick, OH$149K43.51,966
- 1522 Roosevelt Ave Brunswick, OH$246K422,638
- 4544 Harding St Brunswick, OH$175K32.51,758
- 1523 Garfield Ave Brunswick, OH$96K311,200
- 1525 Roosevelt Ave Brunswick, OH$109K31.51,118
- 1510 Roosevelt Ave Brunswick, OH$109K311,200
- 1542 Lincoln Ave Brunswick, OH$126K311,894
- 1517 Roosevelt Ave Brunswick, OH$124K31.51,116
- 1511 Garfield Ave Brunswick, OH$135K211,633
- 1507 Roosevelt Ave Brunswick, OH$131K31.51,118
- 4556 Harding St Brunswick, OH$108K311,188
- 1502 Roosevelt Ave Brunswick, OH$130K311,144
- 1524 Garfield Ave Brunswick, OH$117K31.51,104
- 1497 Garfield Ave Brunswick, OH$89K221,024
- 1576 Lincoln Ave Brunswick, OH$81K11672
- 1499 Roosevelt Ave Brunswick, OH$108K321,118
- 1510 Garfield Ave Brunswick, OH$91K21948
- 1588 Lincoln Ave Brunswick, OH$134K321,608
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.