4528 Marple St, Philadelphia, PA 191363 beds, 1 bath, 1,024 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $75,499
- Price/sqft: $74
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Basement, Bedroom, Eat-In Kitchen, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,024 sqft
- Lot depth: 71
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 651096500
- Zillow Home ID: 10572267
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4528 Marple Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Holmesburg-Torresdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.7% lower than in Philadelphia, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Holmesburg-Torresdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Holmesburg-Torresdale home values.
- 4526 Marple St Philadelphia, PA$94K311,024
- 4530 Marple St Philadelphia, PA$74K311,024
- 4524 Marple St Philadelphia, PA$93K311,024
- 4532 Marple St Philadelphia, PA$71K311,024
- 4522 Marple St Philadelphia, PA$117K321,024
- 4534 Marple St Philadelphia, PA$112K311,024
- 4520 Marple St Philadelphia, PA$94K311,024
- 4536 Marple St Philadelphia, PA$67K311,024
- 4531 Oakmont St Philadelphia, PA$76K311,088
- 4533 Oakmont St Philadelphia, PA$74K311,088
- 4529 Oakmont St Philadelphia, PA$78K311,088
- 4538 Marple St Philadelphia, PA$91K311,024
- 4518 Marple St Philadelphia, PA$104K311,024
- 4535 Oakmont St Philadelphia, PA$84K311,088
- 4527 Oakmont St Philadelphia, PA$79K311,088
- Woodland Dr PA$76K21600
- Elk Dr Newfoundland, PA$219K231,788
- 4537 Oakmont St Philadelphia, PA$79K311,088
- 4525 Oakmont St Philadelphia, PA$80K311,088
- 4540 Marple St Philadelphia, PA$87K311,024
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!