4529 Brian St, Pace, FL 325714 beds, 2 baths, 1,482 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $40,500
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,482 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Parcel #: 131N290000005450000
- Zillow Home ID: 47878829
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4529 Brian Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32571, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.7% lower than in Milton, and 87% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32571 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32571 home values.
- 4525 Brian St Pace, FL$78K321,508
- 4533 Brian St Milton, FL$72K31.51,040
- 4537 Brian St Milton, FL$71K321,326
- 4532 Brian St Pace, FL$149K321,786
- 5320 Catalina St Milton, FL$89K31.51,296
- 4528 Brian St Pace, FL$98K321,144
- 4524 Brian St Pace, FL$84K321,325
- 5306 Catalina St Pace, FL$75K31.51,326
- 4552 Brian St Milton, FL--211,040
- 4540 Brian St Pace, FL$73K321,593
- 4541 Brian St Pace, FL$58K21.51,300
- 4520 Brian St Pace, FL$117K31.51,325
- 5298 Catalina St Pace, FL$66K31.51,014
- 4544 Brian St Milton, FL$67K31.51,008
- 5319 Catalina St Milton, FL$93K321,144
- 4549 Brian St Pace, FL$60K31.51,325
- 5311 Catalina St Pace, FL$105K31.51,272
Nearby Schools in Milton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292