453-455 Clay Ave, Rochester, NY 146134 beds, 2 baths, 2,574 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $48,000
- Price/sqft: $19
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 361 sqft
- Exterior material: Composition
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,574 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Lot depth: 119
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 26140009049000020200000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30850068
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 453-455 Clay Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Maplewood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.7% higher than in Rochester, and 51.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Maplewood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rochester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Maplewood home values.
- 459 Clay Ave Rochester, NY$51K31.51,366
- 449-451 Clay Ave Rochester, NY$77K332,474
- 465 Clay Ave Rochester, NY$47K311,218
- 306 Electric Ave Rochester, NY$66K222,060
- 310 Electric Ave Rochester, NY$47K311,333
- 300-304 Electric Ave Rochester, NY$75K622,642
- Dewey Ave Rochester, NY$52K421,520
- 316 Electric Ave Rochester, NY$56K412,000
- 471 Clay Ave Rochester, NY$51K311,470
- 437 Clay Ave Rochester, NY$58K31.51,550
- 452 Clay Ave Rochester, NY$46K31.51,302
- 462 Clay Ave Rochester, NY$58K311,348
- 450 Clay Ave Rochester, NY$62K311,457
- 320 Electric Ave Rochester, NY$65K412,021
- 288 Electric Ave Rochester, NY$59K311,798
- 466 Clay Ave Rochester, NY$52K311,464
- 446 Clay Ave Rochester, NY$64K411,419
- 475 Clay Ave Rochester, NY$51K31.51,404
- 433 Clay Ave Rochester, NY$84K41.51,736
- 472 Clay Ave Rochester, NY$48K311,105
Nearby Schools in Rochester
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292