- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
453 Lowell St, Wakefield, MA 018803 beds, 2 baths, 2,950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $517,000
- Price/sqft: $175
- Finished basement, 780 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,950 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: M:000028 B:0111 P:000017
- Zillow Home ID: 56354143
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 453 Lowell Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01880 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.3% higher than in Wakefield, and 74.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01880 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wakefield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01880 home values.
- 450 Lowell St Wakefield, MA$549K633,470
- 4 Evangelista Way Wakefield, MA$709K32.52,262
- 8 Evangelista Way Wakefield, MA$781K32.52,957
- 440 Lowell Ave UNIT 440 Newton, MA$610K331,712
- 439 Lowell St Wakefield, MA$399K311,460
- 457 Lowell St Wakefield, MA$361K421,224
- 19 Evangelista Way Wakefield, MA$702K32.52,352
- 458 Lowell St Wakefield, MA$436K421,944
- 438 Lowell St Wakefield, MA$431K32.51,984
- 459 Lowell St Wakefield, MA$403K212,152
- 423 Lowell Ave UNIT 423 Newton, MA$360K211,178
- 5 Penfield Cir Wakefield, MA$355K31960
- 9 Penfield Cir Wakefield, MA$437K411,632
- 11 Penfield Cir Wakefield, MA$406K221,956
- 15 Penfield Cir Wakefield, MA$366K31.52,094
- 19 Penfield Cir Wakefield, MA$401K321,500
- 21 Penfield Cir Wakefield, MA$386K211,038
- 27 Penfield Cir Wakefield, MA$485K522,040
- 29 Penfield Cir Wakefield, MA$385K21936
- 6 Penfield Cir Wakefield, MA$408K41.52,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.