453 W 143rd St APT 3, New York, NY 100312 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
This is the one you have been waiting for.Sparkling 5.5 room condo in a gorgeous 20 foot wideHamilton Heights row house just off Convent Avenue.1,100 square feet of secluded luxury.Spacious livingroom with free standing fireplace.Brand new kitchen:granite countersstainless steel appliances.Garden view bedroom. In home washer/dryer. Private patio plus direct access to40 foot w-i-d-e garden.8 closets - one gigantic walk-in.Layout:Level one: living room kitchen with window bedroom full bath with window laundry private patio direct garden accessLevel two: 17' x 13' family room half bath office/den marble floors throughout This handsome condo is located in the heart of the beautiful Hamilton Heights Historic District. Quiet, gorgeous tree lined streets filled with owner occupied row houseslovingly restored to their original grandeur. 2 blocks to St. Nicholas Park with picnic areas, dog run, playgrounds.4 blocks to Riverside Park & Riverbank State Park ball fields, jogging track, gym & swimming pools.5 blocks to Jackie Robinson Park pool & gym.Steps to 24 hour Pathmark,Starbucks, New York Sports Club, banks & shopping. Transportation: 3 short blocks to A B C D subways 4 blocks to #1 subway Steps to 3, 4, 5, 100, 101 bus linesCommon Charges $353.66 Real Estate Taxes: $360.41453 West 143rd Street(between Amsterdam & Convent Avenues)Offering by prospectus only.Subject to errors, omissions and prior sale.Willie Kathryn Suggs Licensed Real Estate Brokerswww.williesuggsharlem.com 917-202-1692
- Built in 1890
- 328 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $799
- Flooring: Tile
- Family room
- Recreation room
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 10
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2123814504
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 453 W 143rd Street APT 3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hamilton Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 313.5% greater than in New York, and 2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hamilton Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hamilton Heights home values.
- 453 W 143rd St APT 3 New York, NY$854K21.51,100
- 457 W 143rd St New York, NY$3.21M744,192
- 459 W 143rd St New York, NY$2.68M----4,192
- 461 W 143rd St New York, NY$2.81MStudio--4,104
- 453 W 143rd St OFC A New York, NY$1.86M12--
- 463 W 143rd St New York, NY$824K11950
- 320 Convent Ave New York, NY$3.97M----5,071
- 324 Convent Ave New York, NY$2.35M----4,336
- 458 W 144th St New York, NY$2.56M----2,915
- 456 W 144th St New York, NY$2.52M----4,276
- 467 W 143rd St APT 1 New York, NY$3.68M----3,290
- 454 W 144th St New York, NY$2.68M----5,600
- 462 W 144th St New York, NY$2.69M----4,196
- 452 W 144th St New York, NY$2.66M----4,125
- 453 W 143rd St OFC A New York, NY$478K----886
- 453-455 W 143rd St B New York, NY$589K----924
- 453-455 W 143rd St C New York, NY$722K----1,038
- 453-455 W 143rd St D New York, NY$554K----612
- 453-455 W 143rd St #E New York, NY$757K----1,212
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!