- Built in 1916
- 20 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,299 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $200
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: May 2012 for $252,500
- Price/sqft: $190
- MLS #: 08908542
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Oven\Range, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Refrigerator, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ Yes, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ No, Dining Room \ Separate, Driveway \ Asphalt, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Heat\Fuel \ Gas, Heat\Fuel \ Forced Air, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Master Association Fee \ No, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Pets Allowed (Y\N) \ Yes, Special Assessments \ N, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Property Type \ Attached Single, Waterfront (Y\N) \ No, Appliances \ Disposal, 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Water \ Lake Michigan, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Assessment Includes \ Water, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Common Area Amenities \ Storage, Equipment \ CO Detectors, Exposure \ W (West), Exposure \ S (South), Assessment Includes \ Parking, Parking Type \ Space\s, Appliances \ Washer, Appliances \ Dryer, Kitchen Flooring \ Hardwood, Living Room Flooring \ Hardwood, 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood, Basement \ Unfinished, Dining Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Other Information \ Commuter Train, Electricity \ 100 Amp Service, Exposure \ E (East), Sewer \ Sewer-Storm, Common Area Amenities \ Bike Room\Bike Trails, Basement \ Partially Finished, Other Information \ Commuter Bus, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Main Level, Common Area Amenities \ Security Door Locks, Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Other, Addtl Room 3 Name \ Balcony, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Main Level, Fireplace Type\Details \ Gas Logs, Addtl Room 2 Flooring \ Hardwood, Addtl Room 3 Flooring \ Other, Management \ Self-Management, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Basement, Lot Description \ Fenced Yard, Exposure \ City, Fireplace Type\Details \ Portable\Ventless, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Deck, Heat\Fuel \ 2+ Sep Heating Systems, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Work Rm, Status \ New, Square Feet Source \ Estimated, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Parking \ Assigned Spaces, Basement (Y\N) \ Full, Addtl Room 1 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Addtl Room 2 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Addtl Room 3 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Appliances \ All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Age \ 91-100 Years, Disability Access and\or Equipped \ No, Exterior Property Features \ Deck, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Parking On-Site \ Yes, Additional Sales Information \ None, Recent Rehab (Y\N) \ Yes, Additional Rooms \ Balcony, Exterior Property Features \ Balcony, Exterior Property Features \ End Unit, Interior Property Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Property Features \ Laundry Hook-Up in Unit, Interior Property Features \ Storage, Exterior Property Features \ Porch, Exterior Property Features \ Storms\Screens, Additional Rooms \ Workroom, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Additional Rooms \ Deck, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Franchisor Feed(y\n) \ No, Laundry Level \ Main Level, Type of House \ Condo, Type of House \ Vintage
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 5
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 14171180281004
- Zillow Home ID: 49917751
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $256-300K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Sheridan Park home values will fall 1.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Chicago as a whole. Among Sheridan Park homes, this home is 14.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sheridan Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.6% lower than in Chicago, and 360% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Sheridan Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sheridan Park home values.
Nearby Schools in Chicago
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.