4532 164th St SW# B, Lynnwood, WA 98087
Sold on 2/2/11: $55,898
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Condo:1,622 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:2003
- Last Sold:Feb 2011 for $55,898
- Heating Type:Forced air
3 bedrooms. Master room has a big walking closet and attached bathroom. New carpet in all bedrooms.
1 car garage and one uncovered parking next to the duplex
Open layout in the main floor with a beautiful 2-side fireplace and big windows. New floors.
Kitchen appliances, High efficiency washer and dryer. Gas heat.
Cozy outdoor patio, perfect for grilling and entertaining.
Walking distance to pharmacies, restaurants, grocery stores, Starbucks, and bus stops (including the Swift).
Short drive to Alderwood Mall, freeways & Boeing
No smoking. No Pets. Serious Inquiries Only. Background and credit check required for adults over 18 yrs old.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- Roof TypeShake Single
- Room Count5
- School DistrictEdmond School District
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID61479673
- Garage Size260
- High SchoolMeadowdale High School
- Last Remodel Year2012
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolMeadowdale Middle School
- Neighborhood NameMeadowdale
- Parcel #00950100000200
- Construction Quality6.0
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow1053
- Elementary SchoolMeadowdale Elementary School
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$215,369||$198K – $230K||+$11,859||$132||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,603/mo||$1.3K – $1.7K/mo||+$10||$0.99||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 98087 home values will rise 5.4% next year, compared to a 5.7% increase for Picnic Point-North Lynnwood as a whole. Among 98087 homes, this home is valued 26% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 78.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98087 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.2% higher than in Picnic Point-North Lynnwood, and 156.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98087 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Picnic Point-North Lynnwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98087 home values.
Neighborhood for 4532 164th St Sw # B
- 4532 164th St SW # A Lynnwood, WA$236K32.51,653
- 4604 164th St SW # B Lynnwood, WA$180K32.51,622
- 4525 164th St SW # 3 Lynnwood, WA--21.0948
- 4525 164th St SW # 13 Lynnwood, WA--22.01,239
- 4525 164th St SW # 4 Lynnwood, WA--21.5957
- 4525 164th St SW # 5 Lynnwood, WA--21.5971
- 4525 164th St SW # 10 Lynnwood, WA--22.01,214
- 4525 164th St SW # 12 Lynnwood, WA--32.01,239
- 4525 164th St SW # 11 Lynnwood, WA--32.01,214
- 4525 164th St SW # 8 Lynnwood, WA--22.01,030
- 4525 164th St SW # 1 Lynnwood, WA--11.0741
- 4525 164th St SW # 2 Lynnwood, WA--11.0767
- 4525 164th St SW # 6 Lynnwood, WA--21.01,030
- 4525 164th St SW # 9 Lynnwood, WA--22.01,069
- 4525 164th St SW # 7 Lynnwood, WA--22.0998
- 4620 164th St SW UNIT 10 Lynnwood, WA$96K21.0924
- 4620 164th St SW UNIT 20 Lynnwood, WA$87K21.0784
- 16523 48th Ave W # B Edmonds, WA$207K32.51,555
- 0XXX 48th Ave W Edmonds, WA--Studio----
- 16307 48th Ave W Edmonds, WA$206K32.51,653
Nearby Schools in Picnic Point-North Lynnwood
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005