4535 Noeline Ave, Encino, CA 914365 beds, 4 baths, 8,154 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $2,350,000
- Price/sqft: $288
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 8,154 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Lot depth: 281
- Lot width: 109
- Parcel #: 2284013003
- Zillow Home ID: 19991811
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4535 Noeline Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Encino, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.9% less than in Los Angeles, and 68.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Encino home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Encino home values.
- 4545 Noeline Ave Encino, CA$4.5M575,618
- 4519 Noeline Ave Encino, CA$2.77M553,505
- 4570 Noeline Way Encino, CA$1.28M543,247
- 4509 Noeline Ave Encino, CA$2.02M433,926
- 4612 Libbit Ave Encino, CA$2.74M655,934
- 4555 Noeline Ave Encino, CA$1.29M432,843
- 4528 Noeline Ave Encino, CA$1.3M533,550
- 4540 Noeline Ave Encino, CA$1.17M232,348
- 4507 Noeline Ave Encino, CA$1.77M332,217
- 4550 Noeline Ave Encino, CA$1.17M332,619
- 4518 Noeline Ave Encino, CA$1.27M53.252,640
- 4550 Libbit Ave Encino, CA$2.11M554,475
- 4520 Noeline Way Encino, CA$3.36M665,033
- 4558 Noeline Ave Encino, CA$1.19M322,309
- 4546 Noeline Ave Encino, CA$1.28M332,461
- 4508 Noeline Ave Encino, CA$1.93M554,250
- 4568 Noeline Ave Encino, CA$1.24M442,636
- 4536 Libbit Ave Encino, CA$1.27M443,117
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292