45364 Avenida Codorniz, Indian Wells, CA 922102 beds, 2 baths, 1,684 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1964
- Heating: Forced air
- Appliances, Central Air, Grill/Barbeque, Linens Provided, Pets Allowed
- Floor size: 1,684 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2128101216
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 45364 Avenida Codorniz
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92210 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 15.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.7% higher than in Indian Wells, and 14.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92210 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indian Wells.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92210 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292