4539 Eads St NE, Washington, DC 200193 beds, 2 baths, 1,148 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,938 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central, Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Wet Bar
- Master Bedroom, Master on Main Floor, Media Room, Attic Fan, Barn
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,148 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 5133 0171
- Zillow Home ID: 511313
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4539 Eads St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hillbrook market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 163.5% greater than in Washington, and 147.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hillbrook home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hillbrook home values.
- 4545 Eads St NE Washington, DC$168K311,054
- 4531 Eads St NE Washington, DC$200K21918
- 4529 Eads St NE Washington, DC$210K21918
- 4547 Eads St NE Washington, DC$169K31.51,054
- 4532 Dix St NE Washington, DC$426K43.52,220
- 4530 Dix St NE Washington, DC$169K21922
- 4534 Dix St NE Washington, DC$240K21718
- 4525 Eads St NE Washington, DC$318K311,125
- 4528 Dix St NE Washington, DC$189K22932
- 4536 Dix St NE Washington, DC$360K212,712
- 4651 Eads St NE Washington, DC$186K331,179
- 4560 Eads St NE Washington, DC$171K311,116
- 4544 Eads St NE Washington, DC$310K421,870
- 4546 Eads St NE Washington, DC$309K321,870
- 4562 Eads St NE Washington, DC$177K321,116
- 4542 Eads St NE Washington, DC$193K221,216
- 4517 Eads St NE Washington, DC$263K51.51,193
- 4516 Dix St NE Washington, DC$274K321,100
- 4540 Eads St NE Washington, DC$267K521,696
- 4538 Eads St NE Washington, DC$226K221,216
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!