- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
454 Creek Rd, Oceanside, CA 920583 beds, 2 baths, 1,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $295,000
- Price/sqft: $234
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,260 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Parcel #: 1583520300
- Zillow Home ID: 16594007
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 454 Creek Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92058 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 25.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% less than in Oceanside, and 28.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92058 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oceanside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92058 home values.
- 458 Creek Rd Oceanside, CA$324K321,120
- 450 Creek Rd Oceanside, CA$332K321,120
- 446 Creek Rd Oceanside, CA$335K321,260
- 462 Creek Rd Oceanside, CA$336K321,260
- 3900 Estancia Dr Oceanside, CA$461K322,067
- 442 Creek Rd Oceanside, CA$331K321,120
- 453 Creek Rd Oceanside, CA$339K321,260
- 457 Creek Rd Oceanside, CA$311K221,120
- 3900 Cadena Dr Oceanside, CA$425K421,708
- 3881 Arista Way Oceanside, CA$447K422,067
- Arista Way Oceanside, CA$430K------
- 449 Creek Rd Oceanside, CA$321K321,120
- 461 Creek Rd Oceanside, CA$436K421,438
- 3904 Estancia Dr Oceanside, CA$417K321,776
- 3901 Arista Way Oceanside, CA$393K321,501
- 438 Creek Rd Oceanside, CA$350K321,260
- 445 Creek Rd Oceanside, CA$340K321,280
- 3904 Cadena Dr Oceanside, CA$447K321,776
- 3877 Arista Way Oceanside, CA$863K442,585
- 3905 Arista Way Oceanside, CA$429K321,776
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!