- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
454 E James St, Rialto, CA 923763 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,420 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $167,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 483 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,420 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 0131362520000
- Zillow Home ID: 17217892
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 454 E James Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92376 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 46.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% less than in Rialto, and 77.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92376 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rialto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92376 home values.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
1,960 sqft, 7,840 sqft lot, built in 1972
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 446 E James St Rialto, CA$241K431,703
- 462 E James St Rialto, CA$245K431,703
- 661 S Marcella Ave Rialto, CA$233K32.51,420
- 660 S Joyce Ave Rialto, CA$247K42.51,703
- 470 E James St Rialto, CA$230K32.51,431
- 438 E James St Rialto, CA$228K32.51,431
- 653 S Marcella Ave Rialto, CA$226K321,267
- 451 E James St Rialto, CA$210K321,254
- 459 E James St Rialto, CA$232K321,267
- 652 S Joyce Ave Rialto, CA$227K32.51,420
- 443 E James St Rialto, CA$226K321,267
- 467 E James St Rialto, CA$232K321,254
- 435 E James St Rialto, CA$204K321,254
- 429 E James St Rialto, CA$232K321,267
- 429 E James St Rialto, CA$217K321,267
- 706 S Acacia Ave Rialto, CA$412K323,056
- 670 S Marcella Ave Rialto, CA$236K42.51,703
- 671 S Joyce Ave Rialto, CA$233K32.51,420
- 662 S Marcella Ave Rialto, CA$225K32.51,420
- 679 S Joyce Ave Rialto, CA$247K42.51,703
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.