454 Frederick St, San Francisco, CA 94117
Sold on 7/6/11: $990,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow889
- Parcel #1262 044
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID59779440
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,233,560||$1.09M – $1.41M||+$22,785||$757||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$4,407/mo||$2K – $6.6K/mo||+$10||$2.71||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Haight-Ashbury home values will increase 4.4% next year, compared to a 4.6% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Haight-Ashbury homes, this home is valued 7.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Haight-Ashbury market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 83.6% less than in San Francisco, and 96.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Haight-Ashbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Haight-Ashbury home values.
Neighborhood for 454 Frederick Street
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Grattan Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.2 mi
- Chinese Immersion School at De Avila (assigned) K-5 0.5 mi
- Rooftop Elementary (assigned) K-8 0.9 mi
- Wallenberg (Raoul) Traditional High (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi
- Yu (Alice Fong) Elementary (assigned) K-8 1.2 mi
- Wells (Ida B.) High (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
- KIPP San Francisco Bay Academy (assigned) 5-9 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005