- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
454 Main St, Rindge, NH 034612 baths, 2,184 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1995 for $107,500
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,184 sqft
- Parcel #: RIND M:3 L:20 U:1-1
- Zillow Home ID: 95335187
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 454 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03461 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5% lower than in Rindge, and 71.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03461 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rindge.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 471 Main St Rindge, NH$254K42.53,100
- 258 Main St Rindge, NH$285K----3,722
- 6 Danforth Rd Rindge, NH$146K21.51,368
- 477 Main St Rindge, NH$223K31.51,456
- 7 Danforth Rd Rindge, NH$154K31.51,344
- 263 Main St Rindge, NH--21936
- 11 Danforth Rd Rindge, NH$148K211,008
- 437 Main St Rindge, NH$178K311,712
- 14 Danforth Rd Rindge, NH$170K321,458
- 30 Danforth Rd Rindge, NH$237K421,928
- 428 Main St Rindge, NH$166K311,184
- 487 Main St Rindge, NH$205K621,638
- 425 Main St Rindge, NH$215K32.52,422
- 420 Main St Rindge, NH$149K311,152
- 486 Main St Rindge, NH$152K311,080
- 410 Main St Rindge, NH$116K311,028
- 490 Main St Rindge, NH$141K312,150
- 33 Danforth Rd Rindge, NH$231K322,380
- 409 Main St Rindge, NH$153K311,473
- 499 Main St Rindge, NH$155K311,360
Nearby Schools in Rindge
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.