454 W 152nd StAPT 44, New York, NY 10031
For Sale: $129,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Cooperative:750 sq ft
- Lot:750 sqft
- Year Built:1926
- Heating Type:Radiant
- Days on Zillow61
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesCoop Maintenance \ 742,Financing Allowed \ 75,Private Outdoor Space \ None,Dogs Allowed \ true,Cats Allowed \ true,Total Floors \ 5,Borough \ Manhattan,Block Number \ 2066,Lot Number \ 54,Buyfolio Building ID \ 64611,Total Charges \ 742
- MLS #901955
- Neighborhood NameHamilton Heights
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count21
- Zillow Home ID2128455023
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$130,736||$109K – $162K||-$6,237||$174||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,286/mo||$1.8K – $3K/mo||+$14||$3.05||12/16/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts New York home values will decrease 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for New York Metro as a whole. Among New York homes, this home is 72.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 41.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.5% lower than in New York Metro, and 92.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 454 W 152nd Street APT 44
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Middle School 326 Writers Today & Leade... (assigned) 6-8 0.6 mi
- Middle School 328 Manhattan Middle Scho... (assigned) 6-8 0.6 mi
- Gregorio Luperon High School for Scienc... (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- Mott Hall High (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- A Philip Randolph Campus High (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- Community School for Social Justice (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
- Health Opportunities High (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005