- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- 204 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,497 all time views
- 57 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $2,450,000
- Price/sqft: $500
- MLS #: DC8341738
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Acreage \ 0.314371, Appliances \ Cooktop-Down Draft, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Extra Refrg/Frz, Appliances \ Humidifier, Appliances \ Icemaker, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven-Double, Appliances \ Oven-Wall, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, BasementType \ Connecting Stairway, BasementType \ Daylight, BasementType \ Full, BasementType \ Fully Finished, BasementType \ Outside Entrance, BasementType \ Partial, CondoFee \ 0, Cooling \ Central A/C, CvrdParking1Spaces \ 0, CvrdParking2Spaces \ 0, Directions \ South of Foxhall to left on to Dexter, Exterior \ Brick, ExteriorFeatures \ Patio, ExteriorFeatures \ Udrgrd Lwn Sprnklr, Fireplaces \ 2, GarageType \ 2-Car Garage, HalfBaths \ 2, HasBasement \ 1, HasBodyOfWater \ 0, HasPool \ 0, HasWaterAccess \ 0, HasWaterFront \ 0, HasWaterView \ 0, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Radiator, HOAFee \ 0, IsForeClosure \ 0, IsNewConstruction \ 0, IsSale \ 1, ListingDate \ 2014-05-08T00:00:00, LotNumber \ 44, LotSquareFootage \ 13694, NoOfLevels \ 4, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Garage, PropertyMasterType \ Single Family, PropertyType \ Detached, Sewer \ Public Sewer, Style \ Colonial, TaxYear \ 2013, TotalLeasedUnits \ 0, TotalNoOfUnits \ 0, TotalSquareFeet \ 5052, TotalTaxes \ 18351.33, TotalUnfurnishedUnits \ 0, Water \ Public, WaterHeater \ Natural Gas
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 4
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,052 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1341 0044
- Zillow Home ID: 434230
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.4-3.85M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Berkley home values will decrease 2.9% next year, compared to a 1.6% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Berkley homes, this home is 60.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 14.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Berkley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.6% higher than in Washington, and 8.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Berkley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berkley home values.
|4530 Dexter St NW Washington, DC||$2.16M||4||5||2,980|
|Dexter St NW Washington, DC||$2.16M||4||4.5||2,980|
|2601 Foxhall Rd NW Washington, DC||$3.88M||6||7||4,445|
|2611 Foxhall Rd NW Washington, DC||$2.38M||6||4.5||3,932|
|2621 Foxhall Rd NW Washington, DC||$3.23M||5||5.5||4,604|
|4555 Dexter St NW Washington, DC||$2.41M||6||7||4,910|
|4545 Dexter St NW Washington, DC||$2.87M||5||6||4,986|
|4520 Dexter St NW Washington, DC||$2.05M||6||4.5||2,880|
|4531 Dexter St NW Washington, DC||$2.35M||4||4.5||3,601|
|2509 Foxhall Rd NW Washington, DC||$6.95M||7||9||11,242|
|2701 Foxhall Rd NW Washington, DC||$3.07M||5||5.5||4,415|
|4521 Dexter St NW Washington, DC||$2.22M||6||4.5||3,373|
|4510 Dexter St NW Washington, DC||$2.06M||5||4.5||2,842|
|4480 Dexter St NW Washington, DC||$2.08M||5||4||2,815|
|4506 Edmunds St NW Washington, DC||$2.1M||5||3.5||2,968|
|4500 Edmunds St NW Washington, DC||$2.42M||6||6||4,575|
|4436 Edmunds St NW Washington, DC||$4.89M||6||5.5||5,709|
|4515 Dexter St NW Washington, DC||$2.33M||4||4||3,856|
|4512 Edmunds St NW Washington, DC||$3.17M||5||4.5||4,379|
|4470 Dexter St NW Washington, DC||$2.21M||4||3.5||2,565|
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!