4544 Lane Ave S, Jacksonville, FL 322105 beds, 2 baths, 1,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $55
- Flooring: Carpet
- Section 8 Accepted
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Lot depth: 119
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 0176030000
- Zillow Home ID: 44430737
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4544 Lane Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sweetwater, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.3% greater than in Jacksonville, and 410.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sweetwater home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sweetwater home values.
- 4552 Lane Ave S Jacksonville, FL$90K322,307
- 4532 Lane Ave S Jacksonville, FL$74K41.51,593
- 4524 Lane Ave S Jacksonville, FL$70K31.51,703
- 4564 Lane Ave S Jacksonville, FL$69K31.51,394
- 4547 Bryson Dr Jacksonville, FL$100K422,060
- 4535 Bryson Dr Jacksonville, FL$69K321,459
- 4545 Lane Ave S # S Jacksonville, FL$95K------
- 4545 Lane Ave S Jacksonville, FL$62K321,464
- 4525 Bryson Dr Jacksonville, FL$75K321,592
- 4535 Lane Ave S Jacksonville, FL$59K421,428
- 4555 Lane Ave S Jacksonville, FL$59K321,454
- 4512 Lane Ave S Jacksonville, FL$70K321,274
- 4561 Bryson Dr Jacksonville, FL$91K321,504
- 4525 Lane Ave S Jacksonville, FL$62K321,410
- 4515 Bryson Dr Jacksonville, FL$56K321,408
- 4567 Lane Ave S Jacksonville, FL$59K321,274
- 4515 Lane Ave S Jacksonville, FL$76K421,650
- 4504 Lane Ave S Jacksonville, FL$64K321,498
- 4614 Lane Ave S Jacksonville, FL$95K421,568
- 4503 Bryson Dr Jacksonville, FL$64K421,439
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.