- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $28,720
- Price/sqft: $26
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Electric, Equipment/Appliances \ Other - Call Agent, Exterior Features \ Balcony - Screened, Exterior Finish \ Painted, Exterior Finish \ Siding - Wood, Floor \ Carpet, Floor \ Tile, Floor \ Vinyl, Front Door Faces \ N, Furnished \ None, General County Loc \ Central, Heat \ Electric, Home Owners Assoc \ None, Interior Features \ Living/Dining Combo, Legal/Misc: 55+ Community \ No, Legal/Misc: Gated Community \ No, Legal/Misc: Home Warranty \ No, Legal/Misc: Homestead \ Yes, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Master Bedroom/Bath \ Ground Floor, Measurements From \ Tax Rolls, Parking \ Open Parking, Pool \ None, Property Status \ Auction, Res Sub-Type \ Single Family Detached, Roof \ Shingle - Asphalt, Split Bedroom \ No, State/Province \ FL, Style \ 1 Story, Subdivision/Condo Nm \ PORT ST JOHN UNIT 8, To Be Constructed \ No, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ City Water, Waterfront \ No
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 83
- Parcel #: 23 3523JZ003160003000
- Zillow Home ID: 43395026
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32927 home values will rise 5.3% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for Cocoa as a whole. Among 32927 homes, this home is valued 39.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 68.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32927, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.8% higher than in Cocoa, and 231.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32927 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cocoa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32927 home values.
|4535 Delespine Rd Cocoa, FL||$80K||3||1||1,196|
|4555 Delespine Rd Cocoa, FL||$144K||3||2||1,634|
|4550 Greenhill St Cocoa, FL||$117K||3||2||1,376|
|4560 Greenhill St Cocoa, FL||$73K||2||2||1,014|
|4525 Delespine Rd Cocoa, FL||$89K||3||2||1,200|
|4565 Delespine Rd Cocoa, FL||$148K||4||3||2,070|
|4550 Delespine Rd Cocoa, FL||$187K||3||2||1,960|
|4540 Greenhill St Cocoa, FL||$69K||2||2||975|
|4540 Delespine Rd Cocoa, FL||$229K||4||2||2,871|
|4570 Greenhill St Cocoa, FL||$172K||3||2||2,058|
|6725 Caliph Ave Cocoa, FL||$181K||4||2.5||2,311|
|4515 Delespine Rd Cocoa, FL||$71K||3||2||1,092|
|4530 Greenhill St Cocoa, FL||$74K||2||2||1,016|
|4575 Delespine Rd Cocoa, FL||$196K||3||2||1,949|
|4530 Delespine Rd Cocoa, FL||$155K||3||2||1,436|
|4520 Greenhill St Cocoa, FL||--||Studio||--||--|
|4565 Greenhill St Cocoa, FL||$110K||3||2||1,401|
|4545 Greenhill St Cocoa, FL||$118K||3||2||1,196|
|4495 Delespine Rd Cocoa, FL||--||Studio||--||--|
|4575 Greenhill St Cocoa, FL||$135K||3||2||1,686|
Nearby Schools in Cocoa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!