- Lot: 740 sqft
- Built in 1986
- HOA Fee: $200
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $69,000
- Price/sqft: $55
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Off street
- Sports Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Dwnstrs, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Split, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Blanket Ins Policy, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Exterior Mnt of Unit, Association Fee Incl \ Front Yard Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Garbage Collection, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Repair, Association Fee Incl \ Sewer, Association Fee Incl \ Water, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Complex Feature \ Biking/Walking Path, Complex Feature \ Children's Playgrnd, Complex Feature \ Clubhouse/Rec Room, Complex Feature \ Comm Tennis Court(s), Complex Feature \ Gated Community, Complex Feature \ Handball/Raquetball, Complex Feature \ Near Bus Stop, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Attached, Dwelling Type \ Townhouse, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s), Exterior Features \ Childrens Play Area, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Sport Court(s), Exterior Stories \ 2, Features \ Skylight(s), Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ None, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Trevor Browne, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bedroom \ Split, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, New Financing \ Also for Rent, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ CTL, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ Lease Purchase, New Financing \ Seller May Carry, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Assigned Parking, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,247 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 14443694
- Zillow Home ID: 7712526
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Phoenix home values will rise 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.2% increase for Phoenix Metro as a whole. Among Phoenix homes, this home is valued 55.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 51.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Phoenix, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.9% higher than in Phoenix Metro, and 120.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Phoenix home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Phoenix home values.
|4545 N 67th Ave UNIT 2421 Phoenix, AZ||$51K||1||1||640|
|4545 N 67th Ave UNIT 1421 Phoenix, AZ||$51K||--||1.5||769|
|4545 N 67th Ave UNIT 1422 Phoenix, AZ||$71K||--||2||1,306|
|4545 N 67th Ave UNIT 1425 Phoenix, AZ||$72K||--||2||1,306|
|4545 N 67th Ave UNIT 2424 Phoenix, AZ||$51K||--||1||640|
|4545 N 67th Ave UNIT 1424 Phoenix, AZ||$52K||1||1||769|
|4545 N 67th Ave UNIT 1423 Phoenix, AZ||$65K||2||2||1,148|
|4545 N 67th Ave UNIT 1420 Phoenix, AZ||$51K||--||1.5||769|
|4545 N 67th Ave UNIT 2420 Phoenix, AZ||$56K||1||1||640|
|4545 N 67th Ave UNIT 1419 Phoenix, AZ||$74K||2||2||1,350|
|4545 N 67th Ave UNIT 1059 Phoenix, AZ||$70K||--||2||1,306|
|4545 N 67th Ave UNIT 1418 Phoenix, AZ||$67K||2||2||1,247|
|4545 N 67th Ave UNIT 1060 Phoenix, AZ||$52K||--||1.5||769|
|4545 N 67th Ave UNIT 2060 Phoenix, AZ||$52K||--||1||640|
|4545 N 67th Ave UNIT 1415 Phoenix, AZ||$71K||2||2||1,247|
|4545 N 67th Ave UNIT 1058 Phoenix, AZ||$68K||--||2||1,247|
|4545 N 67th Ave UNIT 1416 Phoenix, AZ||$73K||2||2||1,306|
|4545 N 67th Ave UNIT 1441 Phoenix, AZ||$51K||--||1.5||769|
|4545 N 67th Ave UNIT 2441 Phoenix, AZ||$50K||--||1||640|
|4545 N 67th Ave UNIT 2417 Phoenix, AZ||--||1||1||581|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!