- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4546 Xavier St, Denver, CO 802122 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,251 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1903
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 1990 for $66,400
- Finished basement, 1108 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,251 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1928
- Parcel #: 0219205006000
- Zillow Home ID: 13294590
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4546 Xavier Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Berkeley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 14.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.2% lower than in Denver, and 71.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Berkeley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berkeley home values.
- 4542 Xavier St Denver, CO$362K321,151
- 4538 Xavier St Denver, CO$353K211,256
- 4520 Xavier St Denver, CO$325K31.5831
- 4510 Xavier St Denver, CO$417K331,907
- 4578 Xavier St Denver, CO$407K331,800
- 4545 Wolff St Denver, CO$197K11710
- 4547 Wolff St Denver, CO$192K11703
- 4535 Wolff St Denver, CO$258K311,120
- 4553 Wolff St Denver, CO$470K42.52,107
- 4531 Wolff St Denver, CO$394K421,663
- 4561 Wolff St Denver, CO$253K11552
- 4547 Xavier St Denver, CO$403K422,136
- 4549 Xavier St Denver, CO$330K31.251,424
- 4535 Xavier St Denver, CO$322K21894
- 4555 Xavier St Denver, CO$326K311,183
- 4569 Wolff St Denver, CO$536K332,828
- 4525 Xavier St Denver, CO$324K311,060
- 4500 Xavier St Denver, CO$259K21819
- 4519 Wolff St Denver, CO$386K221,481
- 4584 Xavier St Denver, CO$370K321,588
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.