A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2008
- HOA Fee: $367
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $265,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $447
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- View: Water
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliance Hookups \ Cooking-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Dryer-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Washer, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Traditional, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Bus line nearby \ Y, Cats/Dogs \ Subj to Restrictions, Common Prop Features \ Cable TV, Common Prop Features \ Fire Sprinklers, Common Prop Features \ Game/Rec Rm, Common Prop Features \ Lobby Entrance, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Cement Planked, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, H/O Dues Included \ Garbage, H/O Dues Included \ Water/Sewer, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Home owner dues include \ J, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Alley, Lot Details \ Corner Lot, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Parking Types \ Common Garage, Possession \ Negotiable, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ COND, Roof \ Flat, Senior exemption \ N, Show map link \ Y, Special assessment (y/n) \ N, Status \ P, Style \ 30, Unit Features \ Balcony/Deck/Patio, Unit Features \ End Unit, Unit Features \ Insulated Windows, Utility room location \ M, View \ Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 63
- Floor size: 593 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 2119000340
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 89209697
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $206-320K.
Market guideZillow predicts University District home values will increase 5.7% next year, compared to a 4.8% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among University District homes, this home is valued 50% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 28.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In University District, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.8% lower than in Seattle, and 42.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help University District home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University District home values.
- 747 NE 56th St3 beds, 1 baths
1,330 sqft, 3,920 sqft lot, built in 1926
|Other Units in this Building (61)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 4547 8th Ave NE|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!