- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4549 Marple St, Philadelphia, PA 191363 beds, 1 bath, 1,024 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $60,000
- Price/sqft: $59
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,024 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 651112000
- Zillow Home ID: 10572418
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4549 Marple Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Holmesburg-Torresdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.7% lower than in Philadelphia, and 34.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Holmesburg-Torresdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Holmesburg-Torresdale home values.
- 4551 Marple St Philadelphia, PA$104K311,024
- 4547 Marple St Philadelphia, PA$68K311,024
- 4553 Marple St Philadelphia, PA$93K311,024
- 4545 Marple St Philadelphia, PA$68K311,024
- 4555 Marple St Philadelphia, PA$77K311,024
- 4543 Marple St Philadelphia, PA$65K311,024
- 4557 Marple St Philadelphia, PA$114K311,024
- 4541 Marple St Philadelphia, PA$106K311,024
- 4539 Marple St Philadelphia, PA$89K311,024
- 4546 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$92K311,088
- 4544 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$82K311,088
- 4548 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$103K311,088
- 4559 Marple St Philadelphia, PA$106K311,024
- 4542 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$82K311,088
- 4550 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$112K311,088
- 4540 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$81K311,088
- 4552 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$105K311,088
- 4537 Marple St Philadelphia, PA$66K311,024
- 4554 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$104K311,088
- 4538 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$89K311,088
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.