4549 Tiffany Ln, Loganville, GA 300525 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,429 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 21.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $400,000
- Price/sqft: $117
- Finished basement, 1092 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 625 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, Parking Type: Garage Attached
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 3,429 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: N039A00000012000
- Zillow Home ID: 49897878
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4549 Tiffany Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30052 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 183.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 204.4% higher than in Walton, and 522.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30052 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Walton.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 4569 Tiffany Ln Loganville, GA$174K--21,659
- 4519 Tiffany Ln Loganville, GA--------
- 4510 Tiffany Ln Loganville, GA$101K--21,650
- 4489 Tiffany Ln Loganville, GA$99K321,604
- 4470 Tiffany Ln Loganville, GA--------
- 4450 Tiffany Ln Loganville, GA$148K42.52,228
- 4450 Tiffany Ln # 0 Loganville, GA$110K42.5--
- 4449 Tiffany Ln Loganville, GA--------
- 4469 Tiffany Ln Loganville, GA$167K--22,938
- 4430 Tiffany Ln Loganville, GA$262K--32,852
- 4429 Tiffany Ln Loganville, GA$259K--3.53,400
- 4410 Tiffany Ln Loganville, GA$192K--32,715
- 4409 Tiffany Ln Loganville, GA--------
- 4390 Tiffany Ln Loganville, GA--------
- 4389 Tiffany Ln Loganville, GA$116K--2.52,037
- 4490 Tiffany Ln Loganville, GA$156K--22,301
- 4370 Tiffany Ln Loganville, GA$150K--22,049
- 4369 Tiffany Ln Loganville, GA--------
- 4529 Tiffany Ln Loganville, GA$261K--23,637
- 4350 Tiffany Ln Loganville, GA$289K442,280
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.