This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Unfurnished 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Washer / Dryer, 2 car garage, lots of closet and storage space.
- Hardwood floors installed throughout 1st floor which includes living /dining area, kitchen and two bedrooms.
- Granite countertops and stainless steel appliances installed in kitchen.
- Granite and/or Marble installed in both bathrooms with new cabinets, sinks, toilets. Master Shower is Glass Block & Marble.
- Carpet installed in Master Bedroom, great condition.
- Outdoor, above street front deck with gas BBQ,
- Fenced in small back deck/ yard with an outdoor shower (perfect after a day at the beach).
- A short 2.5 block walk to the best beach in the South Bay.
- Walking distance to both Manhattan and Hermosa piers.
- Excellent School District.
- Very quiet, VERY family oriented neighborhood, Great Neighbors!
- Lot: 2,099 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Views: 1,018 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1993 for $277,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,209 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 4181010027
- Zillow Home ID: 20423498
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.3-2.41M.
Market guideZillow predicts 90254 home values will increase 6.2% next year, compared to a 6.2% increase for Hermosa Beach as a whole. Among 90254 homes, this home is valued 37.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 93.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90254, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Hermosa Beach, and 91.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90254 home values.
|457 31st St Hermosa Beach, CA||$2.35M||4||4||2,528|
|451 31st St Hermosa Beach, CA||$1.68M||3||2||1,374|
|445 31st St Hermosa Beach, CA||$1.85M||4||3||1,693|
|454 Longfellow Ave Hermosa Beach, CA||$1.78M||Studio||--||1,412|
|458 Longfellow Ave Hermosa Beach, CA||--||1||1||800|
|450 Longfellow Ave Hermosa Beach, CA||$1.71M||3||2||1,412|
|441 31st St Hermosa Beach, CA||$2.22M||4||4||1,993|
|456 31st St Hermosa Beach, CA||$1.87M||4||3||1,603|
|450 31st St Hermosa Beach, CA||$1.97M||3||3||2,008|
|446 Longfellow Ave Hermosa Beach, CA||$1.7M||3||2||1,412|
|3104 Ingleside Dr Hermosa Beach, CA||$1.82M||4||2||1,662|
|460 31st St Hermosa Beach, CA||$1.83M||3||2||1,424|
|446 31st St Hermosa Beach, CA||$1.58M||2||1||820|
|437 31st St Hermosa Beach, CA||$1.93M||4||2||1,810|
|442 Longfellow Ave Hermosa Beach, CA||$1.74M||3||2||1,412|
|502 Longfellow Ave Hermosa Beach, CA||$1.83M||3||1.75||1,443|
|444 31st St Hermosa Beach, CA||$1.9M||3||2||1,924|
|507 31st St Hermosa Beach, CA||$1.51M||2||1||975|
|440 31st St Hermosa Beach, CA||$1.55M||2||1||816|
|438 Longfellow Ave Hermosa Beach, CA||$1.77M||3||2||1,412|
Nearby Schools in Hermosa Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!